Monday, January 26, 2009

First things First

My first post! Yay!

Actually, I must admit, this is not my first EVER post... I had a fun, pretty hilarious blog back in the first days of my teaching career. I had some stories that would have you peeing in your pants and rolling on the floor dating, but wigged out and deleted the whole blog when I read a story in the Star Telegram about a teaching who got fired because of her blog. OUCH! Looking back, I realize I was very careful about changing names and sometimes even genders, but it is now floating somewhere in cyber space forever gone. Sad day!

I am starting this blog mostly because I wanted to have a blog so I could keep track of everyone else's blogs... but didn't think that anyone would have any desire to read about my crazy boring life. So, upon the suggestion my blog-obsessed friend Melissa (love you, Melissa!!!), I am just going to jot down some of the recipes that get whipped up in the Melstone kitchen... and I may even let you know when something totally bombs!

So, the next post will be something (hopefully) tasty!

No comments:

Post a Comment