Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Recent Cakes (sorry, no recipes...)

Here are some pictures of a few cakes I have done recently. Several of them I have done with my friend Joyce.... it is WAY more enjoyable when you have a partner in crime!

This is a cake for a friend's vow renewal ceremony.

This is for Joyce's Baby Shower. If I had a profile shot, you could tell it is a little preggo lady holding her belly!

This was a cake for a little girl's first birthday. It was an underwater theme, and the cake was made to match the invitations.


This was for a little girl's 3rd birthday. I donated a gift certificate to the CWJC auction for a free cake, and the winner chose this for her cake. It was a fun one to make!

2 comments:

  1. Krista, I love your cakes. I would love it if you can make Gavin's 1st birthday cake. His birthday is Nov. 24...I know you're due sometime in October so you may be too busy or tired but I just wanted to put the word out there. I would so pay you! I have the picture of the cake I want and I can email it to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the octopus! So cute:) Adley's 1st Birthday is August 11th, how much would it cost for me to hire you to make it? I don't have a clue what his theme will be yet. Maybe a Frog on a lily pad? I dunno yet.

    ReplyDelete